Now you can Instantly Chat with Venkateswara!
Right now I am available over weekends and week days on prior schedules and priority. Also ready to accept offers during US hours.
I normally working in the range of $25 to $35 but I always try to work within your budget irrespective of ...
• 16 Years of IT experience in Design and Development as an Oracle (SQL & PL/SQL) Developer with over 2 years into SAP BODS Development and 1 Year in Cognos (L3 Support experience).
o PL/SQL –
Created database objects like tables, external tables, Global Temp tables, views, sequences, synonyms, indexes, database links and partitions using Oracle tools like Toad, PL/SQL Developer, and SQL Developer.
Enforced data integrity using integrity constraint and table level triggers.
Expert in writing/modifying PL/SQL package, function, stored procedure, triggers, and cursors & ref cursors.
Proficient in features of Oracle 11g for PL/SQL programming like Using Records and Collections, Bulk Bind, Dynamic SQL.
Experience in SQL and PL/SQL tuning
Good knowledge in Oracle utilities like Export/Import and data pump utilities like EXPDP/IMPDP.
Extensively used package like DBMS_PARALLEL_EXECUTE, DBMS_STATS, UTL_FILE, and DBMS_SCHEDULER.
Expertise in handling errors using Exceptions.
Implemented Oracle’s Parallel execution mechanism for procedures to reduce the ETL processing timelines.
Ensured code reusability, modularity.
o SAP BODS
Analysis on the source system to prepare the mapping document to sync with the target database.
Data Validation before designing the ETL jobs to meet the business requirement
Design of ETL process to ensure the sequential and parallel loading of the objects.
Develop new mappings for the ETL process.
Integrating with other dependent work/data flows.
Ensure the reusability of mappings and avoid duplicate coding.
Experience in Maintenance/Enhancement Projects.
Build the Framework for new reports
Developed the new reports to automate the manual tasks.
Upon receiving the incidents, performed the analysis and Bug fixing
Added report level security to limit the user access to the reports.
Performed core admin tasks like user creation, removal and modifying his roles & responsibilities.
Data & Analytics
Dealer Financials Applications - Development and Enhancements in Oracle PL/SQL, Performance Tuning,Apex, Autosys, SVN
· Design, code and maintain Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedures and functions.
· Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations
· Resolve and help mitigate production application issues.
· Works with Project managers, Business Analysts and quality assurance analysts to ensure application designs meet business requirements.
· Identify and implement Process and Performance improvements of the manual production activities to automate them.
Impemented Oracle’s Parallel execution to reduce the batch proess timeline from 17 hours to less than 1 hour to process 600,000 transactions to help the downstreams to achieve their critical SLA.Show More Show Less
SkillsOracle APEX Oracle SQL UNIX Shell Scripting
ToolsJIRA MS SQL Server SQL Developer SVN Toad
MCE SR Programhttps://www.concentrix.com
MCE SR Program
• Analyze user requirements and prepare technical design for new adhoc requests. • Design, code and maintain Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedures and functions. • Responsible for reviewing the work of o
The MCE SR program governs the service reminders and other adhoc campaigns for Mazda customers on behalf of the Mazda dealers. The program runs the batch processes through Appworx.Appworx extracts the customer data files and loads them into the VIN Oriented database and then derives the communications based on the set of bussiness rules for each service reminder. Then extracts the data to different vendors for printing and sending the email communications to the Mazda customers.Show More Show Less
• Gather and understand the user requirements • Modify packages depending on the Service request and implement code fixes and complete Unit test. • Support & Collaborate with user to complete the UAT
The project team supports over 20 applications through US users. The basic goal was to implement the user request enhancements and provide them with the best possible application experienceShow More Show Less
• Manage team of 6 direct reportees at offshore and 3 team members at onsite. • Coordinate with onsite Delivery Manager, interact with the end users monthly And more
Novartis business across 10 Latin American countries is in the scope for this project. The ultimate goal of project is to perform the ETL process and provide the reports environment to end users. Veeva and Oneloader are used as the tools to load the data into database schema called oneloader with some basic validations by Super users of each countryShow More Show Less