Now you can Instantly Chat with Lokesh!
3.8 years of professional experience in Software Automation and Functional Testing, in depth experience on Selenium Automation tool.
Automation Engineer at Infostretch Corporation Pune in Banking domain focusing mainly on Automation Tools & Fr...
Preparing Knowledge transfer documents and maintaining the knowledge repository for the team
Responsible test analyst with experience in developing, executing and maintaining the automation scripts and provide support to the client whenever it is required.
Experience of team management and handling.
Working with Quality Control team in current organization to maintain, review quality.Show More
- Testing on web and mobile application
- Analyzed test case specifications/scenarios and Functional specifications of projects
- Worked on developing SQL Scripts for Backend Testing
- Developing Automation Test Scripts using Framework & Execution of test scripts using
Selenium Web Driver/Appium, Maven and TestNG.
- Implemented Page Objects model, Hybrid framework and Page classes from scratch to represent web pages.
- Have executed selenium scripts and analyzed the test reports and Performed Regression testing on new builds.
- Working on BDD framework and migrating all the Regression Test cases to Cucumber(BDD)
- Performed compatibility testing and parallel testing.
- Using Git as Central Repository for Version Control and JIRA as defect management.
- Have prepared daily status report (DSR) and WSR for sharing to the Onsite and management
SkillsJava (All Versions) Selenium
BSS FN :SIT
- Developed Script using Selenium to Automate smoke test and Regression Test
- Requirement Analysis, Test Scenario Analysis, Test Case Writing, Test Data Creation, Test Case Execution.
- Worked as a Deputy Lead
- Preparation of Test Plan
- Identification of test environment and configuration of required software for testing
- Ensuring timely deliveries with Quality output
- Preparing Knowledge transfer documents and maintaining the knowledge repository for the team
- Responsible for daily and weekly status reporting
- Interaction with client and vendors for issue Resolution and daily updates
- Worked on CRM-T and SAP tool.
- Defect logging and tracking till closure in Action Request Tool
- Understanding business Processes of OM: Order Management i.e. OSS BSS
- Real time experience of facing client during demos and larger audiences during sessions.
- Played a key role in resolving issues for various project teams on automation challenges especially on Selenium.
- Worked on different stages of testing including System Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing and QA activities including Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC)