Now you can Instantly Chat with Amit!
To seek a challenging career in a professional organization as a Cloud Engineer which will help me to enrich my technical skills and to take up greater responsibilities that will enable me to use my skills and reach a dynamic and chall...Show More
Sr. System Engineer on AWS along with Linux
Ericsson Global India Pvt, Ltd. Noida [Sr. System Engineer]
(Started Working on AWS along with Linux)
- Designing, deploying, and troubleshooting AWS infra.
- Launching and configuring of Amazon EC2 (AWS) Cloud Servers using AMI's (Linux/Ubuntu) and configuring the servers for specified applications.
- Experience in S3, EC2, RDS, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, Load Balancer, Auto scaling, Cloud watch, Cloud trail, AWS Config, AWS Control Tower to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution and cloud security.
- Good understanding of Cloud various other cloud storages like EFS, FSx, EBS and Instance Store.
- Establish connectivity across multiple VPCs. i.e., VPC peering.
- Provisioning and Managing Users in AWS using IAM Service.
- Creating and Managing Firewall rules as required i.e., Security Groups.
- Having good knowledge of AWS Network Access Control List.
- Setup monitoring solution using CloudWatch.
- Create auto scaling groups for production environment.
- Responsible for setting up calls with clients every week.
- Inform client proactively if any orphan resources are present in the account.
- Onboarding new clients and educating them about Tools and best practices.
Linux & Window Servers: -
- Installation, configuration, maintenance of Linux and Window Servers.
- Administration/Installation/Configuration of HTTP (Apache) server, NFS.
- Troubleshooting of different Linux workstations & Window Servers.
- User Management, Group Management.
- Performance tuning of servers.
- Configuration and maintenance of network services.
- Trouble-shooting problems that arise on the site and taking proactive action on them.
Monitoring all the servers and processesShow More Show Less
Ensuring that Optical TAC Dept operations smoothly
- Having good knowledge of Optical network Control.
- Optical issues over DWDM/OTN access & Microwave media for Vodafone, Idea, Aircel, TCL & Bharti Customer.
- OTN/SDH/MPLS circuit provisioning on Huawei nodes (RTN 905,910,950& 980, OSN1832, OSN 7500, OSN6800, OSN8800.
- Handled Fault rectification for Huawei Servers (Linux) & NMS(U2000).
- Fault analysis and performance management of Optical/microwave/Server/NMS in the way of achieving error free network.
- Performing Fault Management activities.
- Handled the Customer tickets within SLA for traffic restoration.
- Handled the Transmission media issue on NMS and coordinating with field engineers.
- Handled the issues related to SDH/MPLS/OTN circuits.
- Handled issues related to DWDM network.
- Handled the DCN related issues.
- Regular O&M Activities in allocated streams in Transmission Network.
- Performing operational checks on fibres and transmission equipment on regular basics.
- Experience in the planning for network up-gradation and implementation and lambda expansion.
- Fault analysis and performance management of SDH Optical links in the way of achieving error free network.
- Performing Fault Management activities.
- Handled the Server related issues on backbone network.
- Handled the issues related to SDH circuits.
Engineer IP/TX Service delivery operations
- Worked as IP/TX Engineer to maintained Aggregate location to check regular PM for AG1 & AG2.
- Operation and Fault management over Ciena6500-D2 Packet-Optical in access ring.
- Operation and Fault management of site where multiple vendors installed like, Samsung, Ceragon & Cisco.
- Ring completion or ring upgradation of STM4/STM16/STM64 from POP to sites.
- Managed acceptance test and O&M activities.
- Functioned with Ceragon MW & Samsung for Link operational.
- Monitored the site at AG end surveyed & installed BSC.
- Created external alarm at BSC end.
- Supervision of BTS installation.
External Alarm simulation & Internal Alarm rectificationShow More Show Less
Service delivery operations
- Worked as a Testing Engineer in Bharti UNOC for SDH/DWDM/OTN domain involves Online testing with customer for handover of circuits.
- Bandwidth delivery providing error free links of E1, E3, DS3, STM 1, STM 4, STM 16, STM 64 to our valuable internal & external customers (ATNT, BT, SIFY, WIPRO VERIZON, C&WI, SINGTEL, BSNL, NEPAL, CHINA TELECOM & RELIANCE, and other major customers.
- Successful delivery of various type of products like MPLS, ISP, P2P Link, P2MP Link, NNI/UNI, POI, Fiber Channel etc.
- NNI/UNI troubleshooting with different customers.
- Testing of Ethernet and MPLS links with support from field engineers, for making connectivity live b/n Node B and RNC.
- Provisioning for testing purpose of 2MB, 34MB (E3), 45MB (DS3), 155MB (STM-1) electrical link and Ethernet Link on ECI and Tejas network.
- Shifting, Cascading up gradation of E1, Ethernet and MPLS Link.
Operation and Fault management of all POI’s and lease line E1’s of other service providersShow More Show Less