Lead Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Engineer to join the team in Bangalore.
Key Skills and Experience:
- You should have experience with large-scale, high-traffic platforms and the design of scalable, robust services in the real world.
- You should contribute to technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions.
- You enjoy and should have experience with a few of the following areas web applications - Caching (Redis/Memcache), Load balancing, Firewalls, Application monitoring, Performance tuning, Message Queues, CICD tools (CircleCI).
- Experience in one of GraphQL, REST, gRPC, ETL, React, Node.js application development.
- Experience or certification in any one of the following - Serverless or Cloud architecture on platforms such as Google Compute Platform (GCP) or similar, containerization software such as Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Experience or certification in any one of SQL/NoSQL Cloud storage, BigQuery, CloudSQL.
- You should be a clear communicator, able to represent your contributions and ideas with clarity while remaining open and giving space to the contributions and ideas of others.
- Take pride in what you can do as part of a team.
- You should have 8+ years software development experience.
Cool Things You’ll Do:
- Work on advanced global-scale server applications hosting WordPress and Drupal CMS systems using the latest in Google Cloud platform offerings.
- You will be part of Pantheon’s Advanced Development Team that will collaborate with various engineering and product teams and support initiatives to build our platform
- Rapid prototyping and proof of concept implementations of product and platform roadmap
- Working with other platform teams in enabling key platform components that require your expertise
- Collaborate with product and customer teams to define and build future platform architecture and demo early iterations for feedback
- Enable beta testers and early adopters on new products and features and resolve any any gaps or pain points
- Document, support and transition early iterations of product features to product and engineering teams
- Measure product and feature performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Close collaboration with the wider engineering team to deliver platform improvements
- Continuous improvements to our standard of engineering excellence by implementing best practices for coding, testing, deploying and communication
Must have Skills
english - Fluent