Senior Product Manager
Insightly is a B2B SaaS solution for engineering teams to bring a data-driven culture for people and process efficiencies and turn software teams from cost centers to value drivers through dashboards and automated insights. Our goal is to make engineering teams release more features without sacrificing the team’s health or product quality.
We are an early-stage US-based startup with product and development based out of India. We are building in India for global markets, using the Silicon Valley exposure of our founder, advisors, and investors from top companies like Uber, Square, Microsoft, and Amazon.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join a highly passionate product engineering team and work with our customers in North America along with our sales and development teams to ensure fast-paced feature development with daily releases and phenomenal customer experience. You will be directly reporting to the Founder & CEO of Insightly.
What will you do?
- Create & execute a strategic roadmap aligned with the company's business direction, with an ability to switch gears frequently to meet the startup's changing demand.
- Perform user research and acquire competitive intelligence to deliver solutions/features that delight customers.
- Brilliant sprint planning that enables them to release multiple times a day.
- Work closely with the customers to understand their pain points, support them throughout their journey with Insightly, and be a partner in their success.
Who you are:
- You have 3 - 5 years of experience developing SaaS products for a global audience, preferably tech solutions.
- You have experience taking a problem in its raw state, performing market research, acquiring competitive intelligence, and coming up with solutions.
- You collaborate with leadership, sales, and engineering teams to build feasible features to develop and solve the end-user problems.
- You have strong experience using product management tools like Jira, Figma and running all agile ceremonies effectively.
- You join the customer calls for pre-sales and post-sales, onboard them successfully, develop a strong relationship, and become their partner to reach their business goals using Insightly.
- You are passionate about delighting end users with great experience, take pride in product led growth, and are following the latest trends in SaaS products globally.
- You always have a knack for solving problems with minimal engineering effort, are a fan of low-code, no-code experimentation before investing so much engineering bandwidth.
- You can write clear, well-defined Jira tickets for engineers to build confidently, covering most scenarios.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Generous vacation policy and paid holidays like family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- Professional development stipend
- Home office productivity allowance to help create an ideal work from home setup
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you’ve just read! Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Insightly's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Must have Skills
english - Fluent