- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel and CodeIgniter.
- Hands-on experience in developing APIs.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git.
- Familiarity with MySQL databases.
- Familiarity with AWS would be an added advantage.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Must have Skills
english - Basic