Front End Developer(React)
We are looking for a Web Developer to produce beautiful & scalable web applications. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Web Developer, you should be comfortable with front-end development, standard frontend frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you soon.
- Possess an obsessive and meticulous attention to detail and prior experience building robust and accessible user interfaces on the web
- An existing portfolio demonstrating the successful delivery of rich, accessible, interactive web content Experience working on modern front-end web technologies, including: React, JS(ES6+), TypeScript, Next.js, HTML5, CSS3 and Less/Sass (ability to write mixins, partials, functions, etc)
- Experience developing highly-optimized WYSIWYG applications using React and Redux Possess a deep sense of empathy for your users and a thorough understanding of design methodologies, HCI principles
- Experience managing projects with multiple collaborators in Git/Github/Gitlab/BitBucket
- Understanding of web analytics, accessibility, standards, and SEO techniques 2 / 2
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation) including test libraries like Jest, Cypress Experience in Caching
- Experience with the standard tooling (Webpack, Babel, Linting, JS Typing, Prettier, etc)
- Experience developing aesthetic wireframes, UX flows, mock-ups, and prototypes using tools such as Figma
Job location We are situated in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. We prefer you to work from our office, but open to consider a hybrid working model.
Experience 3 to 5 years