Your primary focus will be the development of the full-stack application (Backend & Frontend) using above mentioned technologies and ensuring high performance, high availability, scalable and secure application.
1. Implement tasks in a highly technological, innovative, and challenging environment
2. Work with development teams and product manager to ideate software solutions
3. Design client-side and server-side architecture
4. Maintain code quality and ensure all coding standards & best practices are implemented
5. Write effective Restful APIs
6. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code/component
7. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications
8. Implementation of security and data protection
9. Write technical & architecture documentation
10. APIs Integration into ReactJS Application
1. Minimum 5 to 7 years proven experience as Senior Full Stack Developer
2. Knowledge & working experience with micro-services architecture
4. Proficient in Node.js and frameworks (such as Express etc.)
5. Knowledge & working experience with ElasticSearch, Solr, Serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda, AWS Cognito, and all other AWS services
7. Very good knowledge and working experience with database technology such as NoSQL (MongoDB), MySQL
8. Proficient in design and construction of REST API
9. Well versed with the integration of 3rd Party APIs with multiple complex systems
10. Knowledge & familiarity with ESLint rules, Prettier, Babel & JSDoc
11. Knowledge and understanding of Server-side rendering (NextJS framework) for better performance and SEO
12. Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its workarounds
13. Familiarity with common stacks
14. Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, XML, jquery and CSS3
15. Understanding accessibility and security compliance
16. Knowledge of APIs authentications methods such as OAuth 2.0, API Keys, jwt-auth etc..
17. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
18. Good knowledge about AWS services and DevOps methodologies with patterns including continuous integration, testing, test-driven development, and delivery.
19. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests (such as cypress, Mocha, etc.)
20. Experience with JS-based tools including Bower, Grunt, and Gulp.
21. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, BitBucket
Soft Skills Requirements
1. Strong communication skills
2. Agility and a quick learner
3. Attention to detail
4. Organizational skills
5. Understanding of the Software development lifecycle
6. Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
7. Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage to change priorities
8. Should have a high level of energy working as an individual contributor and as a part of a team.
9. Good command over verbal and written English communication
10. Ability to think out of the box and questioning everything