- Take ownership of the entire project from requirement to final delivery stage.
- Responsible for providing expertise in the software development life cycle, from concept, architecture, design, implementation, & testing.
- Leading & mentoring small-sized teams on a project.
- Responsible for understanding requirements & writing technical architecture documents from customers.
- Strong focus on quality by enforcing the code reviews & development best practices/processes.
- Responsible for planning the end-to-end technical scope of the project & customer engagement areas including planning sprint & deliveries.
- Lead all client calls and email communication.
- Estimates efforts, identifies risks & provides technical support whenever needed.
- Manage a small team of engineers.
- Demonstrates the ability to multitask & re-prioritize responsibilities based on dynamic requirements.
● 7+ years of experience
● Hands on experience with design and implementation of WebApps and API
● Ability to learn / hands-on with Python or node.js based framework
● Good understanding of SQL (MySQL, Postgres or similar).
● Good understanding of NoSQL (MongoDB or Couchbase or similar).
● Hands-on knowledge on managing database clusters is a plus
● Knowledge of design patterns and ability to design a modular platform
● Understands different major language paradigms (object oriented / functional /reactive)
● Ability to maintain & run multiple feature versions without conflict
● AWS experience, but we are fine with any Cloud stack provider such as Azure, GCP, Digital Ocean or even Openstack
● Ability to design and implement resilient and highly-scaled systems on the cloud
● Understands application security fundamentals and potential security risks
Project Managers (Team Lead)
Must have Skills
english - Fluent