Senior Salesforce Developer
2-3 yrs experience. Experience in Integration and Lightning Web Components(LWC) is must
· Design and develop solutions that best leverage the Force.com platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business requirements, and company goals
· Participate in technical design discussions, develop technical solution documentation that is aligned with business objectives.
· Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation.
· Independently analyze application and system problems and incidents; develop recommendations and solutions for those problems, implement those solutions, and provide communications on the associated actions, business impacts, and results.
· Provide support to end-users to resolve any salesforce-related issues.
· Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure the highest code quality and appropriate design patterns are being used.
· Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks.
· Evaluate application software packages and make buy vs. build recommendations to management.
· Stay informed on Salesforce releases, platform enhancements, and AppExchange to recommend features or add-ons for app optimization.
· Configure and administer the salesforce platform by following best practices.
· 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Application Development with strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks.
· Expertise in Apex Triggers, Classes, Controllers, VF Pages, Lightning components.
· Experience in integrating web services, developing REST APIs, SOAP APIs.
· Good to have hands-on experience on Lightning Component, Aura, and Communities
· Possess excellent software architecture, design, and problem-solving skills
· Strong unit testing abilities and attention to detail
· Good understanding of development release procedures, upgrade cycle, and best practices to develop on the Force.com platform.
· Understanding of DevOps, CI/CD Process, and code versioning systems like Github, etc.
· Well-motivated, effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting and contribute individually
· Must be a good learner and a team leader.
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]
english - Conversational
hindi - Conversational