- Deep knowledge of Angular (10+) and ASP.NET Core/Node/React/Python practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- 2+ years of Angular experience in creating reusable modules and components used to develop user scenarios as described in Requirements.
- 2+ years of .Net Core / Node / React / Python experience in developing WebAPI to retrieve / design the data needed for front-end presentations.
- You need to work with the UX designer to get the information you need.
- Experience building reusable infrastructure components.
- Creating standalone, reusable and measurable modules and components
- Write non-blocking code and use advanced techniques such as multithreading as needed
- Create common custom modules and components that extend AngularJS kernel elements and core modules
- Use task runners or scripts to design and automate the process of building your production environment.
- Fluent in HTML 5, CSS 3, responsive HTML / CSS, Div. tags and other web design tools.
- Knowledge of ease of use, responsive HTML (iPad / tablet and mobile compatibility), and browser compatibility issues.
- Experience in creating pure CSS layouts.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and interaction with offshore clients.
- Creative design experience would be preferred.