● Work with stakeholders and fellow developers.
● Design and implement Python code using the Django framework.
● Identify and fix bottlenecks that may arise from inefficient code.
● Identify and fix software bugs.
● Create a wide variety of unit tests to verify the functionality of software.
● Manage the security of the platform.
● Write detailed documentation around the code.
● Knowledge of front end languages.
● The ability to problem-solve and critically think.
● High level of knowledge of Python and the Django framework.
● Good understanding of SQL databases.
● Good understanding of REST APIs. Benefits
● Opportunity to work on industry relevant applications of cutting-edge Privacy Enhancing Technologies.
● Step into the exciting domain of Cyber Security and learn how Next-Gen Cyber Security solutions are created using state-of-the-art tech.
● High pace, non-hierarchical, start-up work culture
● Opportunity to engage with like-minded techies and young entrepreneurs in cybersecurity domain in the country
● Opportunity to participate in networking events and Deep-Tech start-up ecosystem meetings with investors, incubators & accelerators, industry mentors who are right at the forefront of technology
● Flexible schedule for students
● You grow as the start-up grows Additional Information ● It will be a remote role for now ● There will be a probationary/internship period of 3 months where your performance would be analyzed on the basis of which your full-time contract would be finalized