QA Software Engineer
The Software QA Engineer will work with an experienced development team on our internal tools and customer facing platform.
The Software QA Engineer will play a key role in delivering a ‘best in class’ offering to our clients. Candidates must be passionate about software development, eager to learn about cutting-edge technologies, and display a keen interest in delivering quality software. If you want to work for a young, dynamic company, and are keen to take the next step in your career, then we want to hear from you!
If you want to work for a young, dynamic company and are keen to take the next step in your career, then we want to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Develop tests and enhancements to improve coverage and ensure product quality
- Test new features and functionality for our internal tools and customer facing applications.
- Work on the software that directly affects the future of our company.
- Work with the dev team to design and implement test plans and test suites to ensure the production of high quality software
- Raise issues and help verify functionality based on specification of new and existing features.
- Contribute to the industry leader in testing “In Country” connectivity, and Audio quality for mobile and PSTN phone numbers.
- Aid in the research and Develop new technologies for a fast changing field.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant qualification in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems.
- A strong practical knowledge of Python or a similar scripting language
- Know the basics of GIT version control.
- A critical eye and an attention to detail
- Experience of Selenium, Docker and Jenkins would be an advantage but not required
- Knowledge or testing experience with REST/JSON APIs a distinct advantage.
Technologies we use in the QA team:
- Python 3.7
- Amazon AWS - EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, SNS and SQS
- Ubuntu and CentOS
What we offer:
- Paid Maternity, Adoptive & Paternity Leave
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid / Remote Work Model
- Flexible working
- Competitve Salary
- A place to grow
- Continuous learning & development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- In-house gym
- Sports and Social
- Summertime hours
Must have Skills
english - Fluent