Full Stack Developer
You are a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. You appreciate it when you see clean code. You are driven by a challenge.
Does this sound like you? Then join us at Indigo Slate.
As a Full Stack Developer, you are the devoted problem solvers responsible for the execution of the development effort on large-scale technology engagements. In this role, you will have the ultimate responsibility of making technologies work together and, as a result, performing a key role that contributes heavily to the success of our projects. Working alongside the technical project manager, solution architect(s), and other developers to build the solution, you will create the finished product our clients will love.
You will actively contribute to Indigo Slate’s success by:
- Support the analysis and development of internal software solutions built using Google Cloud technologies
- Provide clean, easy-to-maintain code, applying best practices
- Meet with product owner/stakeholders to understand requirements, communicate status, and work through the project
- At least 3-5 years of experience in building cloud-native apps
- Experience with Google Cloud (required)
- Excellent ability to connect the dots
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Proficient with SQL
- Familiarity with Azure/AWS services, or SDKs and APIs (both cli and portal)
- Experience with Vue.js, React.js, or Angular.js frameworks
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with oAuth2 and related flows
- Able to utilize and consume APIs as needed
- Understands and implements proper web application security
- Experience utilizing git and GitHub for project development including standard merge patterns
- Experience developing on Linux and bash in both remote and local environments
- Experience with containers and orchestration including Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with a cloud environment
- Familiar with Agile development
SET YOURSELF APART
- Ideally, the experience of working in a development role at Google, using Google’s systems and tools
- Database technologies like CloudSQL, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL design patterns and best practices
- Experience using lean project tracking software such as Asana or Jira
- Unit and Automation testing experience
- Experience with DevOps and pipeline development
- Familiar with security requirements and best practices for handling PII
- Experience building applications using microservices
- Experience with accessibility standards implementation, website performance optimization, and/or localization
- Experience using Serverless Technologies
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for an impressive list of clients. Indigo Slate serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- You’ll have daily opportunities to learn through training, assignments, and collaboration with experts across the company.
- You’ll be given access to leading-edge technology.
Must have Skills
Eastern Daylight [UTC -4]
Central Daylight [UTC -5]
Mountain Daylight [UTC -6]
Pacific Daylight [UTC -7]
english - Fluent