Function: Software Engineering → Frontend Development
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly pages.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Work in Agile environment with sprint releases ranging from 2 to 4 weeks.
- Min 2 years experience working with Angular 10+.
- Travel tech or hospitality tech experience preferred
- Experience working with CSS pre-processor like LESS or SASS.
- Experience working with ES2015 or Typescript.
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structure and design patterns.
- Solid understanding of front end build tools like Grunt, Gulp or Webpack.
- Experience working with responsive design and fixing cross-browser issues.
- Basic knowledge of bootstrap, node and rxjs.
- Experience with Jira, Git will be an added advantage.
- Must be a technology/Engineering graduate at least.
- Knowledge of hybrid mobile app frameworks like Ionic.