Front End Developer
Autogrow.co’s mission in this world is to accelerate creativity and the entrepreneurial spirit. Founded in 2010, we provide a single, focused service to help our clients create and optimize their online sales funnel. The company sees over 40,000 visits to the site per month and has been featured in Forbes, Inc Magazine, Entrepreneur, The Washington Post, Mixergy, and other well-known publications. To do this, we rely on a set of checklists and systems to get our work done efficiently.
- Apply and put your web development abilities to the test, learn new skills, and grow.
- Work directly with the Founder to develop our custom web app
- Be part of a high-growth, creative company with a focused product and mission that betters the world
- Work from home
- Have fun while interacting and learning from fellow team members
- Learn new web development skills and gain knowledge (e.g. we are integrating our app with various APIs like Stripe and social media APIs).
- Room to grow move up in the organization
- Earn a monthly income that can easily grow into a full-time salary with good performance.
ABOUT THE POSITION AND WHO WILL BEST FILL IT
- An experienced Front-end web developer with experience in HTML / CSS / Jquery JS / mobile optimization
- A Plus if you have experience with Codeigniter framework and developing complex and/or real-time applications in PHP
- Should possess a positive, and solution-oriented attitude.
- Someone who is focused and stable
- Enjoys working within our process while also contributing in a positive way to the larger team.
- Check daily for tasks assigned to you in our project management tool
- Converting wireframes & mockups into HTML / CSS
- Quality checking code for readability
- Uploading code changes via version control system (GIT)
- Collaborating with CTO and backend developer to establish priorities and deadlines, troubleshoot issues
- Clear communication through text, audio calls, video calls
- Creating interactive clickable demos of working frontend code with Jquery etc.
- Integrating front-code into the PHP Codeigniter Framework
- Testing and debugging
- Optimization for consistent display across mobile devices & desktop computers
- Brainstorm creative User Experience / UI solutions
- Attending daily sync-ups at 1030am EST.
- Must have a minimum of intermediate-level proficiency in HTML / CSS / Jquery JS / mobile optimization
- Must be available for team calls via video chat on Zoom
- Able to contribute with positive, constructive ideas for how to improve your work process
- Able to follow specific directions every week via our checklists and other instructional media used to operate the business with best practices.
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude with good organizational skills
- Must have a customer & solution-oriented mindset
- Must be diligent and consistent
- Enjoys following our work process while working constructively with the team to continuously improve it.
Must have Skills
Eastern Daylight [UTC -4]
english - Fluent