Junior Backend Developer (NodeJS)
We are looking for a Backend Developer to produce scalable solutions for our clients to use with their frontend. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Backend Developer, you should be comfortable with back-end development, standard backend frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for solving challenging problems.
- Experience of work with the best practices of software development to produce elegant REST APIs Solid OOP knowledge Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL paradigms and work experience in one of the paradigms
- Excellent communication skills to express the work done by self and the team to ensure smooth relation with the client Role & Responsibilities
- Participate in the software development process from start to the end. Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Job location : We are situated in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. We prefer you to work from our office, but open to hybrid work model.
Experience 2 to 3 years