Senior Backend Developer(NodeJS)
We are looking for a Backend Developer to produce scalable solutions for our clients to use with their frontend. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Backend Developer, you should be comfortable with back-end development, standard backend frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for solving challenging problems.
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices and Agile Software Development. Ability to work completely independently
- Experience of hosted and serverless (e.g. AWS Lambda) architectures Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL paradigms and work experience on one of the paradigms Experience with CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Deployment) will be a plus
- Participate in the software development process from start to the end. Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members. 2 / 2 Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Job location We are situated in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. We prefer you to work from our office, but open to hybrid work model. Experience 3 to 5 years