Technical Support Engineer
Tech Support Engineer
Designation: Tech Support Engineer
Department: Engineering - Customer Support
Job Type: Full-time
Experience (Minimum): 2 years
Experience (Maximum): 3 years
Open Positions: 2
Closing Date: 20th July 2022
Delivering Contact Centre Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based
communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneurs and trusted by 2000+
customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-
the-art contact center suite which enables businesses to operate their contact centers irrespective of the
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the
Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleled customer support and continuous AI innovation continue to
set us apart as we’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offers YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the
landscape of Contact Centers for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow
with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you:
● Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected
● Excellent collaborative culture that fosters the thought leader in YOU.
● Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
● Competitive work environment that recognizes and rewards individual excellence in team
● Work space that believes in the total well being of employees with their individual needs.
● Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other
● Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
● A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
● Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role:
You will be the point of contact for Technical Support for clients across the globe. Technical issues that
cannot be resolved at his level are escalated to the respective team. You are capable of troubleshooting,
resolving all types of technical issues, meeting the clients whenever necessary, Analyze the issues along with
the customers, Take part in Monthly/Quarterly review with the customers, Prepare the summary, reports, PPT
and present to the customers & management.
What You’ll Be Doing
● Provides answers to clients via phone, email, chat by identifying problems; researching answers;
guiding the client through corrective steps.
● Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
● Participates in client training programs by identifying learning issues.
● Accommodates client disabilities by recommending techniques.
● Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
● Ensure customer inquiries are responded to within established timeframes and customer care &
technical support service levels are achieved.
● Solve basic common customer problems in real-time. If required via remote access to the client’s
● Live Customer interaction for resolving the product problems.
● Data communication/networking troubleshooting
● Identifying Ozonetel product problems and escalating it to the next level if it is complex.
● Production critical issues need to escalate to the next level.
● Resolve incidents in a timely manner as per SLAs.
● Provide guidance, assistance, and mentoring support to junior team members.
● Keep a track of pending issues at the individual level & share periodic updates to customers.
Skills and Qualifications:
● Knowledge in IP PBX & Contact Center solutions (IVR, ACD, Softphone, WebRTC..etc.).
● Excellent Communication in English & Hindi (verbal & written) as well as strong listening skills.
● Must have knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Linux Operating systems
● Good understanding on LAN, WAN Networking, and telecom products (PRI, SIP trunk, ILL).
● Experience utilizing debugging tools and lab simulations to analyze problems and identify solutions.
● Ability to logically troubleshoot issues to determine the root cause and present suggested
workarounds and solutions.
● Proven call Centre support experience as well as exhibiting professional client-facing skills.
● Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Feel customer's pain & advise them with the right solution.
● Possesses strong customer relation skills.
● Expert in troubleshooting desktop-level issues.
● Knowledge in VoIP service & WebRTC
● Knowledge in the telecom industry will be preferred
● Ability to handle multiple priorities.
● Perform in an effective and timely manner all the tasks required.
● Work as a team to exceed customer’s expectations for technical support.
● Exhibit above average reasoning ability by clearly defining problems, analyzing data, establishing
facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
● Represent Ozonetel in a professional manner.
Education & Experience
● ITI/BSc./Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/ECE/Communication Engineering or equivalent.
● 2 to 3 years experience in providing technical support on any contact center solution platform, ideally
in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry.
● PBX, IP-PBX & Contact Center solutions (IVR, ACD, Softphone, WebRTC..etc.)
● LAN, WAN, Networking basics
● Linux - CLI with basic commands
● Telecom products (PRI, SIP trunk, ILL)
● Communicate clearly and efficiently
● Have a customer-centric approach to work
● Develop and deliver empathy
● Verbal & written communication skills
● Should be skilled at strategizing & crisis management
● Help the team in achieving the goals
● Excellent public speaking, writing skills
● Ability to multi-task and work on several projects, often under tight timelines, while consistently
● Passion for the customer: Building relationships and delighting customers is what you live for. You go
above and beyond to turn customers into raving fans and act as the voice of the customer to improve
the customer experience
● Pride in being a trusted advisor, challenging the status quo with innovative thinking to ensure every
customer touch point adds value
● Strong collaborative skills and you leverage every opportunity to promote your programs
● Relentless focus on urgency in execution
● Comfortable with an ever-changing environment that requires you to be agile
Preferred Industry: Tech/SaaS/ B2B companies with voice background
Salary & Compensation: Competitive Package + Performance Incentives + mobile allowance +
travel + other benefits (as per industry norms)
● 2 to 3 years of Experience in technical support
● Candidates with experience in Voice VAS service providers, Contact Centre solutions sales and/or
Cloud Telephony products would be ideal.