Android Development Lead
We are hiring for a highly motivated and collaborative person to join our project team! You as a Lead would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of mobile applications.
You would manage the Android Developers team while defining their responsibilities for the projects and making sure that the products are delivered without any technical issues.
- Design and build Android mobile applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- Extensive experience developing in Java.
- Proficient on Android Activities and Fragment lifecycle knowledge.
- Proficient on Android SDK and Android Platform”
- Images and Files Processing.
- Understanding of Android Architecture, Framework, Android SDK, Core Java, Kotlin , Flutter, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger.
- Hands-on experience in building mobile applications and mobility solutions - native applications.
- Expert in UI components & controls; Action Bars, Widgets, Fragments, etc.
- Machine Learning, Beacons, Taxi App, BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Spring Boot API is an advantage.
- Build and publish applications in the Play store.
- Experience in using analytics, location and social APIs, MDM, payment gateway, SMS gateway. Edtech background will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Team Lead.
- Must have good knowledge of - Github/Bitbucket
- Strong knowledge of JAVA and OOPS concept
- Good knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding presentation and leadership skills.
- MCA /M.Tech/ B.Tech / B.Sc /M.Sc in Computer Science