UX/UI Lead Designer
Sports betting is the best sports experience outside of being in the actual game. But it has its drawbacks: it can be expensive, lonely and intimidating.
So we set out to make it better. At Wolf Spreads, you bet for free against your friends with our fantasy bankroll to see who can profit more against the spread. Who's the best sports bettor in your crew? It's time to find out.
As Wolf Spreads’ new mobile designer, you will work closely with the product and executive team. Your primary goals will be to design the next feature updates on the app’s roadmap across our iOS and Android platforms. We expect you to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit. The user experience should be fun, intuitive and clean.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs in line with our existing UI and design style.
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Collaborate with product and executive teams throughout the design process.
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field
Contract Base More than 30 hrs / Week
UI AND UX Graphic Designers
Must have Skills
Eastern Daylight [UTC -4]
english - Fluent