iOS Application Developer
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining responsive iOS Applications in SWIFT and Objective-C. Proficient in both coding of the business logic and Storyboard Designing.
- Work with outside data sources, third-party libraries, and APIs. Knowledge of Firebase notifications, analytics, in-app purchases, etc is a plus.
- Testing and Debugging code for bugs and robustness
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BE/B.Tech degree in Computer Science.
- Published at least one original Application developed end to end for iOS.
- Having a working knowledge of Android mobile development or
- Having Long Term Approach, Positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
What We Offer
- Competitive package for the right candidate.
- Collaborate with teams from Norway to develop highly responsive mobile applications.
- Flexible and modern work culture.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent