QA Automation Engineer
STRATAPPS - QA Automation Engineer
Job Description:- ·
- Overall experience of 4 to 6 years in Quality Assurance and Testing with relevant hands on experience in Automation ·
- Strong experience in Automated Testing of Web Based Application ·
- Good experience in UI Automation using tools like Selenium web driver & TestNG Framework. ·
- Should be self-driven engineer with desire to use practical and professional concepts in QA along with application of QA standards and procedures to resolve routine issues ·
- Should be able to write use cases based on product requirements, execute them and report issues in the bug tracking system. ·
- Should be self-starter and self-contributing to the team to build robust and flexible Automated Testing Framework ·
- Deep practical experience with cutting edge tools for Web, Mobile, Desktop, DB and Web-service testing (Selenium, etc.) ·
- Experience using SQL with regard to writing and understanding queries and procedures.
Mandatory Skill:- ·
Framework Development, Automation using Selenium Web driver, Exposure to test management and bug tracking tools (like JIRA or others), agile methodologies.
Education Qualification:- ·
Bachelor of Technology in stream of Computer science and engineering.
Secondary Criteria:- ·
- Very good communication skills ·
- Problem-solving attitude ·
- Ability to establish priorities ·
- Team work and willingness to listen to others ·
- Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts and technologies