Full stack developer
Education: B Tech / BE (CS/IT), MCA or equivalent
· Proficient in web or mobile development with 3-6 Yrs experience.
· The candidate must have at least 3 years of OutSystems experience
· He/she must have completed at least 2 end to end OutSystems projects
· Working in an agile software development environment.
· Technical skills and competency of OutSystems architecture and general solution design
· Translate business requirements into viable and scalable applications, leveraging OutSystems capabilities.
· Identify non-functional requirements, understands integrations needs and common style guides across all OutSystems applications
· Ensure deadlines are met while ensuring quality.
· Work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
· Follow prescribed client standards and processes.
· Communicate progress / priorities / issues proactively to the tech lead and project managers.
· A full stack developer with proven track record of writing high quality, efficient code using OutSystems, APIs and scripting languages.
· Development experience with front end technologies such as: HTML/CSS/JS, Angular
· Experience with one or more of the backend server frameworks: C#/ASP.Net, PHP, Java, NodeJS
· SQL knowledge and experience with Oracle or MS SQL is a must
· Proficiency with web services REST and SOAP
· Must be OutSystems certified Associate Reactive Developer or higher (ideally).
· Must have experience in building applications and services in OutSystems for web and/or mobile.
· Strong knowledge of OutSystems Service Studio, Integration Studio and OutSystems lifetime.
Behavioral/ Other Competencies:
· Ability to collaborate well with all team members and to contribute during planning, refinement, and review ceremonies
· As a trusted member of the team, you will also assist in application support as and when needed.
· Proficient with the English language — written and spoken