Senior React Developer
- We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
- You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers and the AI/ML team.
- To be successful as a Senior React Developer, you should possess in-depth knowledge of React.js, algorithmic development using data structures, and experience with server-side logic
● Create new features or parts of applications
● Develop components and libraries that are reusable and future-proof
● Confident in using UI/UX designs or wireframes to create the respective code and the application
● Use your knowledge on React.js and its lifecycle to maximise components performance across different devices and browsers Required Skills &
● 8+ Years of experience working on UI/UX, advanced Javscript frameworks and developing highly scalable and available applications from scratch.
● Deep understanding of React.js and its fundamentals, ideally including modern features like hooks
● Experience with widely used React.js state managers like Flux, Redux, Thunks or Sagas (if known which are used, specify)
● Experience with data structure libraries like Immutable.js
● Knowledge of RESTful APIs
● Know how to implement authorisation with mechanisms like OAuth, JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools like Webpack, Babel, NPM etc.
● Knowledge of the overall browser rendering behaviour and measuring and optimising performance
● Strong hands-on experience with source code management systems like Git (if using another system please specify which)
● Understanding of what the business / stakeholders need and transfer that into your project
● Experience working on Cloud such as AWS, Azure will be an added advantage