React Native Developer
Job Summary: We are looking for experienced React Native Developers to join our team. This role is perfect for people who are looking for a challenge and the opportunity to take ownership. You will work as a core member of a small, focused team, and will have significant responsibility in helping shape both the product experience and the underlying architecture. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be developing user interface components, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
Our Company's Values
We have highly skilled engineers with excellent technical knowledge and experience in using the latest software standards. We have built a large pool of knowledge that we apply to deliver solutions that meet clients’ needs, expectations, and budgets. By putting our clients at the heart of everything we do, we are proud that we are still supporting our very first business client.
What This Role Entails
- Deep knowledge of React Native along with an extensive understanding of hooks, application life-cycle, and code architecture
- Should be a champion of the tools and readily used RN libraries (like React-Native-Fast-Image, React- Navigation, Redux, and Network libraries)
- Should be well known about Sprint Planning, Retrospective, Estimation, Demos, and Documentation
- Translating design and wireframes into high-quality code, with an eye for performance on specific target devices.
- Write unit tests and perform functional verification for the responsible modules
- Perform code reviews and sanity checks for the code developed.
- Good technical background & hands-on experience in using React.js, Node, and AWS Services.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Participate fully in agile software development team and rituals; actively participate in all ceremonies, review user stories participate in planning sessions, estimate effort for stories/tasks, etc.
- Implementation of best practices, performance improvements and do code reviews
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use.
- Should ace at writing modular and reusable code across the system and document it well so as to
- Enable other developers to use it in their projects extensively
- Should have a crystal understanding of App architecture and how to React interacts with the native layers for iOS and Android respectively
- Open source contribution will be a plus
- As an individual contributor understand the requirements, perform detailed design and coding, debugging, testing, and release of the given modules.
- Development of new user-facing features using Mobile technologies, reusable components, and front-end libraries.
- Rapid development ability to build and demonstrate quick Mobile driven solutions.
- Work closely with a small team of experienced engineers to produce high-quality software products on a daring schedule.
- Demonstrate professional engineering practices including alignment to coding standards, producing design documentation, and supporting integration.
Position Requests and Requirements
- Minimum proven 1 years of work experience in react native development and deep hands-on technical expertise.
- Proficient in coding debugging & unit testing
- Knowledge in Hooks, NPM or Yarn, GIT, VS Code.
- Concepts of native bridging and native modules in React Native
- Solid at working with third-party components and debugging dependency conflicts
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective product software engineers
- Passion to design and develop intuitive user interfaces
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GitHub/Bitbucket
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration
- The ability to organize resources establishes priorities, and manage cross-functional dependencies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - the ability to interact with many different people, internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think strategically and critically.
It would be an added bonus if you have →
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Use best practices to deliver high-quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Experience with iOS/ Android design guidelines, SDK, mobile testing tools, and techniques
- Able to deploy apps for Android and iOS stores.
It would be nice if you have the following experience →
- Minimum 1 years experience in React Native development
It would be even better if you have the following experience →
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Excellent understanding of stylesheets & responsive styling.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assist team members in solving complex problems.
- MCA, BE/B.TECH, BCA, BSC IT or Equivalent, Any Diploma in CS.
- Must be on-site
Must have Skills
english - Conversational
hindi - Conversational