3D Computer Vision Engineer/Researcher
We using the latest advances in Computer Vision and Deep Learning, and a ground-up approach to high-performance cloud computing. We are looking for a engineer/researcher with experience in 3D reconstruction and multi-view geometry to help us architect our software from scratch. You will be working with high-performing, young people with years of experience in computer vision, deep learning and robotics. Your responsibilities will include
- Implementing high-performing algorithms in C++, Python and CUDA.
- Solving large-scale problems (Bundle Adjustment, Meshing, Densification).
- Leveraging AI for augmenting classical computer vision techniques at each step of the reconstruction pipeline.
- Working with a close-knit cloud engineering team to deploy applications in containerized microservices.
- Reading, implementing and improving upon research papers.