Backend Engineer |Bengaluru
We are still a small team started in 2020 and we are looking for an Engineer who understands our Vison.
About Us:We are at the forefront of developing technology that directly impacts a large number of people and significantly helps them save time and increase their efficiency. We are creating a massive impact on the infrastructure, and the governance of the country. Moreover, the technology that we build is not only be used by the government but is also be open-sourced. This gives the power back to the people and truly democratizes the development of the country.
Our vision is to make urban and rural infrastructure smarter, in order to facilitate faster, easier, and transparent governance. We achieve this using state-of-the-art AI and integrating it with public infrastructure like Public Transport, Traffic Management, SmartCity, City Cleanness.
Your role: Set up the database from the ground up, and build pipelines for data-streaming.
Technical Expertise: Python, NodeJS, and Kafka.
Basic Knowledge: Pandas, and Deep Neural Networks
RESPONSIBILITIES The Senior Software development engineer core responsibilities include technically leading a small team of software development engineers along with writing code in a highly modular, scalable, maintainable, unit tested platform. You will be working in a fast-paced, agile, dynamic work environment that has an immediate business impact.
- You have 5-7 years of relevant industry experience.
- You have experience in technically leading a small team of highly motivated engineers, in guiding them in the understanding of requirements, in architecture/design (high level/low level) of the applications, in best coding and QA practices, in reviewing their software artifacts.
- You are a rockstar programmer/coder - should be able to convert requirements/design into code fluently.
- You have a strong concept in design principles, patterns.
- You have good experience with Linux OS.
- You have a solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
- Worked in startups (Paytm, Zomato, PhonePe, UpGrad, MobiKwik, etc) like environments with high levels of ownership and commitment.
- Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces.
- Experience in Python (80%), Python frameworks and libraries like, and NodeJS (20%)
NICE TO HAVEKnowledge of databases, Cloud, preferably AWS