Ruby on Rails Developer
We're seeking an experienced developer to join our remote team working on a Ruby on Rails web app.
Our tech stack includes:
• Ruby on Rails
* Amazon Web Services (ElasticBeanstalk, S3, EC2, etc)
You should be very strong on all of the following:
• Ruby on Rails and web application development (ie. SaaS)
• TDD (unit and functional tests)
* implementing 3rd party tools (i.e. Stripe, PayPal, Mixpanel, etc).
• Ability to own projects end-to-end
* Agile software development processes (Scrum)
* Good communication skills (English)
* Collaborative with other developers (Git, Slack, etc)
Bonus skills (i.e. nice to have):
• Test-Driven Development (TDD) - Rspec, Capybara
* Front-end development experience, including with JS frameworks
* DevOps experience
* CI / CD automation
* Machine Learning
This is a long-term (i.e. 12+ months) remote contract position. Please include your designed monthly salary in your response.