Senior QA Tester
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in testing Web and Client Server applications
- Experience with working in Agile methodology
- Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Cases
- Organizing, monitoring defect management process
- Handling changes and conducting Regression Testing
- Co- coordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues
- Team Player, ability to multi- task, work independently and provide excellent follow- through on tasks
- Participate in improvement initiatives.
- Develop Quality Assurance plans or Test Plans and embed appropriate activities as part of project/product development plans
- Cross browser Testing, device Testing(pc,mac,ipad,mobile)
- 3rd party web services and tracking testing
- Troubleshoot issues by reviewing logs, code, and other system data
- Identify new tools and methodologies to improve testing activity
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Strong knowledge of QA Automation and automation tools
- Strong knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Good knowledge of devops, release management and CI/CD
- Experience working with leading cloud platforms like AWS, GCP and Azure