Our mission is to use data to speed-up the drug discovery process.
Our products & services further the understanding of how diseased cells are different from healthy ones. This helps scientists discover new drugs in a more effective manner and complements the move towards personalization. Think you have seen big-data problems?
Biological big data will outpace data generated by YouTube and Twitter combined by 10x in the next 7 yrs. 1 experiment can produce TBs of data. A single sequenced human genome is 140 GBs. 20 petabytes of information exist in only one data repository. And this repository doubles every year.
We're solving these challenges combining web technologies, big-data analytics and scalable cloud computing infrastructure. Our platform, Polly, will be the Google Map of cells. Polly enables scientists to get to better answers faster. Polly is being used at multiple Fortune 500companies like Pfizer; and leading academic labs at Yale, MIT, UCLA etc. About our engineering team As a part of the Bioinformatics Engineering team, you will be contributing to a wealth of algorithms that power the applications on our cloud platform. You will get an opportunity to innovate, design and build the cutting edge tools that will help improve human health. Our engineering team is energetic and gritty, with a roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes attitude. We share and learn from each other. We are adaptable, persistent, and thrive in ambiguity. Things change quickly in our world and you’ll need to keep up! We are geeks who love science and take pride in it.
What will you do?
- Developing web applications to visualize and process scientific data.
- Interacting with Product, Design and Engineering teams to spec, build, test and deploy new features.
- Understand the user needs and science behind it.
You should apply if you have.
- Good programming and computer science fundamentals.
- Understanding of web architecture and single page applications
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum 4 years experience working in frontend would be cherry on the cake.
- Good communication skills.
Perks of working with us Of course, we understand our employees’ needs and comforts and we try our best to provide them with the best work environment.
- Breakfast, evening snacks, and custom made desi chai from our kitchen.
- Dedicated space for afternoon naps.
- Flexibility to pursue hobbies or other interests.
- A sports area to boost your energy.
- Sponsorship to tech conferences that you would like to attend.
- Access to technical advisors and gurus.
- Long weekends every once in a while to let you escape to the hills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity work place and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]