Senior UX/UI Designer
UI UX Designer
- Define and design functionality, user flows, and interfaces using current and new design language. You will be improving existing features and designing new ones.
- Uses data and user testing to understand user needs, problem areas and opportunities
- Create user-centric prototypes and UI designs
- Generate new ideas and prototype solutions and possibilities
- Work with Product Owner to plan, prioritize and schedule work for the development team
- Supply development teams with clear prototypes to implement
- Create user journeys, flows and wireframes
- Actively participate in user research and testing to identify what works and what needs work
- Able to communicate and present ideas and work in a clear and compelling way
- 4+ years of Web and Product Design experience. Experience working in the creative product space is a plus.
- A strong UX/UI design portfolio and/or case studies of your past work. Wed love to see examples of your responsive design work.
- Passionate Customer design thinking: we want someone who keeps the big picture in mind and knows that good design is about more than just how it looks.
- Strong writing skills: you'll be writing microcopy and communicating with geographically distributed team members by email and Asana.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes, methodology, and best practice
- Demonstrates end-to-end web design experience from concept to release
- Conveys design ideas clearly and prototypes concepts quickly
- Translates data, user research and usability testing results into optimized designs
- Ability to communicate and collaborate, especially with development teams
- Comfortable working with colleagues across the globe
- Confident and clean visual design sense
- Works with Agile development teams
- Passion for human-centered design and customer-first thinking
- Positive, results-oriented attitude
- Typographic skills and passion are a big bonus
UI AND UX Graphic Designers