- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Deliver secure, scalable, and easy to maintain WordPress solutions using engineering best practices and relevant coding standards.
- Help other engineers on the team through architectural review, code reviews, and other peer reviews.
- Write test cases for all the code you develop.
- Write and maintain technical project documentation including inline code commenting, Git repo readme, and clear commit messages.
- Respect timelines and communicate progress proactively. We are a remote team, so proactive communication is very important.
- Proven software development experience in WordPress / PHP
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Working knowledge of WordPress REST API or GraphQL.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Seniority Level: 2+ to 5 years.
- Knowledge of Ajax, jQuery, and MySQL.
- APIs, and MVC Framework Architecture.
Location: Full-time Remotely