Full Stack Engineer
Job Role: Senior Web Developer (Full-Stack)
Design the overall architecture of the web application.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Translation of UIUX wireframes to visual elements.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
Skills and Qualifications:-
2+ years of experience as a full-stack web developer.
- Proficient knowledge of PHP is a must
- Familiarity with Code Ignitor, Laravel, WordPress is a must.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Good proficiency in Database MySQL, SQL is a must and Mongo DB will be an added advantage.
Role:- Software Developer
Industry Type:- IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area:- IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type:- Full Time, Permanent
Role Category:- Programming & Design Education
UG:- B.Sc in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, BCA in Computers
PG:- MCA in Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers, M.Tech in Computers
UI AND UX Graphic Designers
Must have Skills
english - Conversational
hindi - Basic