Senior Hybrid Developer
Position - Senior Hybrid Developer
- Develop Mobile applications on hybrid frameworks.
- Build enterprise-level applications with end-end security of the mobile app.
- Publishing the apps on to play store and Appstore
- Design the architecture for the mobile applications for interacting effectively with Server and Web
- Ability to convert responsive web application into PWA’s.
- Maintain Source code using GIT
- Integrate SSL certificates to developed Mobile apps
- Configure mobile notifications via integrations with Firebase
- Develop and test code to deliver functionality that meets the overall business strategy and objectives
- Build the work needed to implement features from the product backlog
- Unit-test code create automated test scripts and execute all other testing-related tasks
- Test deliverables against a user story’s acceptance tests
- Execute necessary project documentation
- Work closely with another team to ensure that features meet business needs
- Follow industry-standard agile software design methodology for development and documentation
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in technology-related disciplines.
- 4-6 years' experience in developing high-performance solutions on Android and iOS using hybrid frameworks
- Has delivered awesome, hybrid mobile applications that work on both Android and IOS using these technologies.
- Hands knowledge of React, Ionic Frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of mobile APIs and UI standards
- Should have experience with GIT source code management
- Working knowledge of hybrid frameworks, SQLite DB’s.
- Familiar with Google API’s and Payment Gateway Integrations.
- Excellent testing/troubleshooting skills.