This position will be one of the most critical and crucially important positions in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and in the past.
The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter, and have the ability to work in a high-stress environment. He/she should be tech-savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
- Work within a cross-functional team to develop internal tools used by our financial services team and new products & features for our clients.
- Work closely with the Design Team to bring our product vision to life.
- Own the entire lifecycle for the components that you build, with these components ranging from features through products.
- Write code that - a year from now - you'll be able to look at and not wonder what on earth you were thinking.
- Promote Reliability across all aspects of the system, and use the "Continuous Testing" part of CI/CD/CT to its fullest to help get there.
- Involved across all stages of the development lifecycle including ideation, wireframing, prototyping, design, and implementation
- Should have 0-3 years’ experience building highly scalable, responsive web applications.
- Knowledge of SASS & LESS will be a plus as well.
- You have experience working with RESTful APIs and WebSocket APIs
- Experience with test-driven development. You are comfortable testing your own code using relevant frameworks
- You have experience integrating user interfaces with authentication pipelines (e.g., auth0)
- You’re familiar with the latest industry trends and best practices with front-end architecture, including performance, security, and usability
- Experience creating wireframes and prototypes using industry-standard tools such as Sketch, Figma, etc.