Senior UI Lead/Architect
• Responsible for
architecting a web application which resides on top of a Microservice
• Split the entire application by business domain across the
entire stack enabling frontend teams the same level of flexibility,
testability, and velocity that backend teams get from Microservices.
• Provide guidelines for naming conventions where isolation
not possible yet using Namespace CSS, Local Storage, Events and Cookies to
avoid collisions and clarify ownership.
• Continuous Deployment, Testing, Easier Frontend
Renovation, High Resilience and Better Maintenance, Support code and style
• Identifying the stakeholders on the project.
• Identifying business requirements and requirements of the
stakeholders on the project.
• Designing the entire system based on the received requirements.
• Choosing the system architecture and each individual
component of this system at a high level.
• Choosing the libraries for the implementation of each
component and connections between the components.
• Architectural review
• Writing project documentation and its support.
• Creating unified development standards.
• Controlling the architecture during the next iteration of
the system release.