Sr. Nodejs Developer
As a Nodejs developer at Wednesday you will be responsible for modeling databases, creating caching and load balancing strategies, building fault-tolerant APIs, and manage cloud deployments and infrastructure.
- Participate in daily standups, weekly demos, and scrum planning sessions.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Set up an automated release pipeline for weekly releases.
- Write test plans i.e. both unit and integration.
- Follow git-flow
- A figure it out attitude and should be able to build features by referencing documentation.
- Good understanding of the GraphQL & REST API specification
- Good understanding of SQL databases including MySQL and Postgresql
- Should have experience using an ORM like Sequelize of Knex.
- Should have production experience with frameworks like express, Hapi, koa, or sails.
- Should have experience writing unit & integration tests.
- Should have experience setting up an automated release pipeline.
- Should have experience with Docker & AWS services.