System Engineer Windows
• Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools such as Zabbix, Nagios, Cloudwatch, Azure Monitor etc.
• Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows server environments.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
• Perform system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
• Monitoring and updating the Windows codebase.
• Experince in managing servers/services in azure.