MERN stack developer
We are looking for candidates having experience in all the required frameworks and languages. (For MERN, AWS)
- Designing APIs consumed by many mobile or web applications
- Familiarity with modern front-end development such as React or Angular.
- Good knowledge on Building high-performance, scalable cloud applications
- Good knowledge of authentication, authorization, and security technologies.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Broad architectural knowledge and experience: serverless, microservices, traditional server-based (monolithic) services
- Experience in relational and document-store databases (MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc)
- Solid understanding of AWS cloud stacks. (EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, Kinesis, and VPC)
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle methods (e.g. waterfall, Agile/scrum) and developers’ tools
- 2+ years’ Experience with Data Modelling and tuning of relational as well as NoSQL data stores (MongoDB, MySQL, DynamoDB)
- Experience in building Realtime application with socket.io or other any Realtime web applications framework with scalability up to (10K-100K per second)
- Strong background in software development best practices including DevOps, CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous deployment)
- MERN — Mongodb (Database), ExpressJS (Backend), ReactJS (Frontend), NodeJS (Backend).
- EC2, load balancers, S3
- Scaling EC2 and database servers(MongoDB)
- Caching Services such as Radis is Mandatory or DAX for Dynamo
- Creating RestFul APIs and WebServices
- Designing and Implement Backend Architecture for API and Microservices
- Must have worked with the creation of deep links for mobile apps.
- Must be well experienced in AWS, especially elastic bean in AWS
- Must have worked with push notifications service.
- Must know socket programming.
- Responsible for driving overall product architecture and code optimization to improve reliability, scalability, and responsiveness of user-facing mobile/web applications.
- Driving team efficiency by adopting productivity tools, building automation tools/utilities
- Work closely with the founding team on the product road map and deliverable milestones
- Experience in leading teams, working in a fast-moving and distributed team environment
- Hiring and Team Leading
- Minimum 3+ years experience in full-stack development lifecycle (develop, deploy, release), optimization of User Experience
- Good understanding of backend multi-tier application architecture and familiarity with product/software development lifecycle process
- Experience in building scalable applications with a focus on stability, code modularity, and rendering latency.
- Experience with AWS clouds, DevOps tools, Release management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on Experience with DynamoDb, ElasticSearch are preferred.
- Hands-on Experience with AWS API gateway, AWS Lambda functions are preferred.