Full Stack Developer
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
- We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Experience from different technologies.
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code, and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Able to lead the team in applying TDD principles to software development projects, breaking large software development projects into small TDD iterations with limited help, and refactoring legacy code into TDD independent
- Knowledge of English and one or more Indian Languages.
- Bachelors / Masters or Doctorate in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, or related fields.
- Proven experience working with Laravel, Python, Vue.js, Node.js technologies.
- Proven experience and demonstrated success with General, Applied, or Computational Linguistics.
- Has proven results developing and optimizing conversational user interface and natural language processing solutions within digital experiences (e. g. Virtual Assistant, Chatbot, etc.).
- Ideally, you have a proven track record in defining and leading projects in relevant fields and have demonstrably applied a design thinking approach.
- Proficient in Laravel, Python, Vue.JS, Node.JS, and ReactJS development stack
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Clearly communicate complex technical and product issues to non-technical team members, managers, clients, etc.
- We’ll arrange a short introductory phone call and if it sounds like there’s a match we'll arrange for you to meet the team for a full interview.
- The interview process lasts a couple of rounds and is sometimes split across 1-2 weeks.
- It is intended to be challenging - but the developers you meet and the topics you’ll be asked to explain (and code!) should give you a clear sense of what it would be like to work at Devnagri
- Anticipates & prepares for long-term opportunities or problems that are not obvious to others.
- Makes effective trade-off decisions based on business needs.
- Designs plan to meet quality, execution, & financial goals.
- Brings group conflict into the open & facilitates beneficial resolutions.