We are looking for an ambitious mid-level programmer to fill the position of Full Stack Developer. The developer will work with a small team and will be responsible for adding features to a quickly-growing web application and API, while working to improve user experience and increase performance.
This is a remote position for the time being, with the possibility of an Navi Mumbai meeting space when it’s safe.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
- Plan and develop new user-facing features using Flask, MySQL, Solr, and Vue.
- Develop new Flask API endpoints and MySQL stored procedures.
- Configure and utilize Solr for high speed queries.
- Build high-quality user interfaces from design mockups.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and other developers to understand requirements.
- Write tests to ensure high-grade code.
- Adhere to code style and code quality standards.
- Provide code review feedback to teammates.
Full Stack Developer Requirements
- 2+ years of experience as a developer working with Python.
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs.
- Well versed in HTML and CSS.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when converting design mockups to user interfaces.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Some experience writing unit and/or end-to-end tests.
- Some understanding of AWS infrastructure is a plus.