Core Java Developer
Experience and Skills
• Around 3-7 years of experience in developing Java based Web applications with a good professional track record.
• Excellent knowledge in Core Java and J2EE technologies.
• Good knowledge of Spring MVC framework and ORM framework like Hibernate
• Experience in managing the Source Code Base through Version Control tool like SVN
• Experience in using and configuration of Continuous Integration tools Jenkins, Travis, GITLAB etc
• Experience in performing Java Code Review using review tools like SonarQube etc.
• Hands on experience with REST and SOAP WebServices.
• Should have experience on JMS/ Messaging and middleware like JBOSS/ Tomcat/Apache.
• Good knowledge of open source database systems and proficient in writing complex queries.
• Should be completely hands-on in coding.
• Thorough understanding of Software engineering principles.
• Good understanding of end to end software development life cycle.
• Ability to read and understand requirements and design documents.
• Good Analytical skills and should be self-driven.
• Good understanding of agile methodologies.
• Proficiency with Test driven environment.
• Banking and Finance domain knowledge (desirable).
• Good communication with inter-personal skills.
• Open for learning new technologies and domain.
• A good team player and ready to take up new challenges.
• Active communication and coordination with Clients and Internal stake holder.
Must have Skills
english - Fluent