Senior API Developer NodeJS/Serverless/MEAN stack
About the jobWhy become an API Developer at CareMonitor? We are building a next-generation Health informatics software platform that improves the quality of health care. The platform is being developed by some of the most talented software developers across the globe along with our strong product research team in Australia. As part of this, we’re growing the team, and we’re looking for another smart & passionate API developer to come on board. We have also recently won the inaugural Innovation Challenge championing digital health innovation to provide a healthier future for Australians through connected healthcare.
A sneak peek and an interesting fact: The API's we currently have and the ones you will be building are expected to hit around 1000 to 3000 transactions per second.
We’re smart and innovative yet pragmatic, and we like to get elbows deep in solving some of the world’s most challenging problems. We want to push technology as far as it can go, and we’re always looking for ways to improve. The APIs you develop would help us integrate consumer-facing applications like mobile apps, portals which help health care providers offer the quality of care. There is no limit to the potential and we expect you to drive innovation. So, if you’re looking for a role where you can do interesting, challenging work with the amazing people – we’re the place for you.
What does it take to be at CareMonitor?
- You’re a techie to the core & you love to code
- You have at least four years of experience in commercial software development focusing on API development.
- You’ve work Experience contains writing node.js + Express + PostgreSQL / mySQL or MongoDB code in production.
- Willing to push the boundaries to achieve submillisecond performance.
- You’re a team player, a thinker, and a doer.
- Bonus if you know Angular (5-8), Docker, AWS, Socket.io as well as HTML / CSS.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Can do attitude.