Senior Software Engineer | Vietnam
We are proud to provide technology platforms and services to more than 400 online shops that collectively generate over US$280 million of annualized gross merchandising value, and have worked with over 200 customer brands such as Procter and Gamble, Unilever, L’Oréal, and Reckitt Benckiser. In 2020, we are thrilled to join Surge, Sequoia’s India scale-up program, to accelerate our growth and expansion in the region
Your mission will be one of the below
- You need to identify the problem, design a solution, plan, phase the implementation.
- Collaborating across stakeholders such as data scientists, engineers, and squad leaders to deliver technical solutions that solve customers' problems.
- Writing code, unit tests, and technical documents.
- Participating in system design to maintain our high development standards.
- Participating in interview loops to help hire the best engineers in the industry.
- Jumping the extra mile to identify customer needs and pain-points
The Requirement We are looking at bar-raising engineers who have
- At least 7 years of hands-on engineering experience
- Strong experience with at least one of the following languages is required: PHP, Golang, Python, Typescript
- Strong knowledge in fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, OOP, and design pattern
- Hands-on experiences in building high-performing and scalable systems
- Have made tough technical decisions based on requirements, trade-offs, and user experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills; ability to think critically about growth and stability
- Experience in enterprise software-as-a-service is an advantage but not a must
- First round: An interview with our HR team
- Second round: An interview with our CEO
- Third round: A technical interview with our squad leaders
- Fourth round (discussion): optional