Senior Backend Developer
We will want you to have
- 5+ years of experience in a senior engineering role with some exposure in leading remote development teams in the past.
- At least 4 years of experience with fluency and experience in either Go or Python
- Proven track-record building large-scale, high-throughput, low-latency production systems with at least 3+ years working with customers, architecting solutions, and delivering end-to-end products.
- 3+ years experience in AWS or Azure or Google Cloud APIs
- Experience in virtual build environments (Container, VMs and Microservices) and Container orchestration - Docker Swarm, Kubernetes/Red Hat Openshift.
- Experience with relational databases, non-relational databases, cloud environments and cloud deployment technology (Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Experience in the design for the feature stores, model registry with the latest tools in MLOps, such as KubeFlow, AWS Sagemaker, MLFlow, etc.
- Built and maintained more than one machine learning engineering pipeline end-to-end in production environments (includes feature engineering, model training, model scoring, model validation, etc.)
- Ability to specify and write code that is accessible, secure, and performs in an optimized manner with an ability to output to different types of consumers and systems