Job DescriptionYour role is not just being the guiding light to your team but also, to ensure coordination with other teams. You are the one who will lead the best techies at Lombard. You will have to lead a team of SE & SSE’s in creating multiple applications. If you have the power to envision what the management and product team wants your team to create. If you think you can lead an efficient team to create wonders in technology. Then you have landed at the right place
You will also be expected to really understand software architecture. You should be able to imagine the architecture of a new product and make choices even before the spec is ready. Further, you will be expected to train and coach other engineers on the team.
Software development is about expressing logic elegantly – great software engineers are great writers too. Hence, we expect you to have strong communication skills. Roles & Responsibilities
- Building end to end complex Software applications including front end and server-side components.
- Good working experience in building microservices with required engineering for its scalability and availability
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, problem solving and design patterns.
- Obsession towards software design and ownership to drive implementation to deliver quality product. - Excellent written and verbal English communication given the role is cross functional.
- Must be comfortable in fast paced, multi tasked. high energy environment.
- Ability to stay focused and motivated to keep up with the growing challenges in development projects.
- Team Handling
● Good Analytical Skills and Problem-Solving Ability
● Strong grasp of core Computer Science Concepts
● Strong Communication Skills and relevant experience of 5+ years
● A Deep Hunger to Learn and Create Technology
● Displayed ownership in building end-to-end applications