- iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Pixel perfection on the UI part is a MUST HAVE.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning via Bitbucket and GitHub.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Proficient with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Rest API implementation.
- Local database management.
- MapKit and Google maps implementation.
- Proficient with custom development on creating custom graphs like bar graphs, pie charts and donut charts.
- Firebase dynamic linking.
- Experience with continuous integration.
Contract Base More than 30 hrs / Week