L2 Fullstack Engineer
Role & Responsibilities
- Individual responsibilities
- Responsible to do feature requirement engineering, prepare user stories, derive use cases
- Write documentation for the product requirements with engineering perspective.
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Use the modern practices like TDD, CI/CD and automated testing to take the product to the next level.
- Work effectively in collaboration with other team members and other support functions when required
- Should have at least 2-3 years of experience in fullstack development with Node/Typescript
- Solid understanding of frontend development with frameworks like React
- Knowledge of AWS Services like SNS, SQS, Lambda
- Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures, Algorithms
- Ability to use TDD while developing Softwares.
- Has an ability to quickly learn and contribute in multiple codebases
- Good to have knowledge of working with microservices architecture
- Open to learning new languages and tools which we assess on a daily basis for our upcoming projects.