Full Stack Engineer (SDE II)
As a Full Stack Engineer at Oro, you will be involved with the engineering and product teams. You will work on a legacy-free codebase, build state-of-the-art products from scratch, lead our technical plans and have an outsized impact on our engineering and product decisions. Work on both backend and frontend systems. Help in any way you can with architecture, implementation, integrations, documentation.
- Fast paced, full-stack development of products with well-architected, well-documented and high-quality code
- Own code for the products with responsibilities including but not limited to designing, developing, testing, maintenance of products.
- Building RESTful services and do dev ops.
- Talking to customers and business teams to suggest improvement areas in product flows.
- Create peer learnings for team members and build context for new team mates
- Help with building Oro's tech team and iterating on the hiring framework.
- Provide regular feedback to your team (peers and managers) to ensure continuous improvement.
- Keeping abreast with the latest technologies and working on your skills regularly.
Skills & Requirements ‼️
- Must haves Good knowledge and experience of working with backend systems; designing client-side and server-side architecture, including production maintenance experience are must-haves.
- Understanding of micro-services oriented architecture REST APIs.
- Understanding of Graph QL APIs.
- Experience in driving and delivering complex features/software modules from technical design to launch.
- Comfortable writing automated tests with tools like Jest and Cypress.
- Knowledge of ancillary technologies, including logging, monitoring, dashboarding etc.
- Have empathy for the users you build for
- Good to have
- Experience in the fintech industry
- Experience working with cyber security and compliance